Please sign in to comment.
[FIX] sale, sale_management, website_sale: configurator option modal …
…change variant Part 1: Backend Changing an option's variant now change the product name and the image Part 2: Front end The behavior is the same as in the backend. For that part though, there is a huge design problem: the modal dialog has the class .oe_website_sale, so the widget website_sale reacts to events triggered in the modal. It is understandable given the history of the module, but a proper refactoring that will implement inheriting of business behaviors through OdooClass extension/overrides is necessary in master OPW 1938217
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 73 additions and 4 deletions.
- +5 −3 addons/sale/static/src/js/product_configurator_mixin.js
- +11 −1 addons/sale/static/src/js/product_configurator_modal.js
- +21 −0 addons/sale_management/static/tests/product_configurator_advanced_test_ui.js
- +16 −0 addons/website_sale/static/src/js/website_sale.js
- +20 −0 addons/website_sale/static/src/js/website_sale_tour_shop_custom_attribute_value.js