Please sign in to comment.
[IMP] web_editor, website: add new 'Countdown' snippet
This commit introduces a new snippet: Countdown. The countdown snippet is composed of 4 circle countdown, one for every time unit: seconds, minutes, hours and days. On countdown ends, 3 possible actions: 1. Nothing 2. Show message: show a message once the countdown ends. The message will be displayed bellow the countdown (stopped on 0). The message can be edited through the website builder. 3. Redirect: redirect the user to the chosen URL. If the user is on the page at the exact moment the countdown reach 0, the user will be redirected automatically. If the user lands on the page after the countdown has reached 0, there will be no redirection and the link will be shown bellow the countdown (stopped on 0). The countdown layout can be customized in multiple ways: 1. By choosing to hide some time units. For instance, seconds can be hidden or only days shown. 2. By changing its design (plain background, thin circle etc). 3. By changing its size between small/medium/large. task-2093081
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 673 additions and 4 deletions.
- +3 −0 addons/web_editor/static/src/js/editor/snippets.editor.js
- +54 −3 addons/web_editor/static/src/js/editor/snippets.options.js
- BIN addons/website/static/src/img/snippets_thumbs/s_countdown.png
- +351 −0 addons/website/static/src/js/content/snippets.animation.js
- +186 −1 addons/website/static/src/js/editor/snippets.options.js
- +14 −0 addons/website/static/src/xml/website.s_countdown.xml
- +65 −0 addons/website/views/snippets.xml
Binary file not shown.
Oops, something went wrong.