Please sign in to comment.
[IMP] project,web: Added ability to set cover image on kanban
Previously, we could only set cover image on a kanban view of project task. This commit makes the feature generic so now cover image can be added to any kanban view. Technical notes: - Code to set cover images is moved from project to web to make the feature generic - Field used to display the cover image has to be set as 'data-field' attribute on the kanban dropdown's menu related to cover image - Developer will have to take care while designing kanban views with cover image ability in such a way that it does not break the design Task - 32108
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 209 additions and 277 deletions.
- +0 −1 addons/project/__manifest__.py
- +0 −89 addons/project/static/src/js/project.js
- +0 −21 addons/project/static/src/scss/project_dashboard.scss
- +0 −21 addons/project/static/src/xml/project.xml
- +0 −138 addons/project/static/tests/project_tests.js
- +0 −6 addons/project/views/project_assets.xml
- +1 −1 addons/project/views/project_views.xml
- +90 −0 addons/web/static/src/js/views/kanban/kanban_record.js
- +21 −0 addons/web/static/src/scss/kanban_view.scss
- +19 −0 addons/web/static/src/xml/kanban.xml
- +78 −0 addons/web/static/tests/views/kanban_tests.js
Oops, something went wrong.