llama-editor is a (relatively) lightweight editor/IDE for the clojure language.
- Download the jar
- It might be possible to simply double-click the file. If that doesn't work however, open a terminal,
move to the download directory and enter
java -jar llama-latest.jar
There are mainly two ways to access the features:
- Through the menu.
- By right-clicking a project tree.
An exception is code completion, which is activated by pressing
Everything in src/org is under LGPL license, see http://fifesoft.com/rsyntaxtextarea/
The rest is licensed under the zlib license:
Copyright (c) 2011 Jonathan Fischer Friberg
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it freely, subject to the following restrictions:
- The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be appreciated but is not required.
- Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be misrepresented as being the original software.
- This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.