IPF Documentation BETA
This is a GitHub Pages project documenting the eHealth Integration Platform (IPF). The documentation is deployed on github at this location. The current (official) documentation can still be found here.
The layout is based on the Minimal Mistakes Theme (see description in README-minimal-mistakes.md).
The current documentation is difficult and time-consuming to build using Maven's site generator. The underlying theme is not developed any further and does not work properly with newer versions of the site plugin.
There is nothing to be gone. GitHub Pages are automatically rebuilt and redeployed after a commit.
Make sure, however, that
remote_theme property is enabled the
theme property is disabled in
In order to build and work locally,
- Follow these instructions. Hint: install/download the required ruby gems and jekyll plugin without using a proxy!
- For local site generation, comment out the
remote_themeand enable the
bundle exec jekyll serve
- The site is served on
- Javadocs not included yet
- Decide whether other Maven site reports shall be included here (I don't think so)
- Add description here on how/where to add or edit pages
- Add description on how to update the theme
- Links missing, some polishing