Reversatile - Zebra Reversi for Android
This app continues the work of the discontinued Droidzebra: https://github.com/alkom/droidzebra
Since Version 1.4 this app needs Android 5 to run. The latest release that supports older version can be found here
Reversatile is a graphical front-end for well-known Zebra Othello Engine written by Gunnar Andersson. It is one of the strongest othello-playing programs in the world. More info on Zebra engine can be found here: http://radagast.se/othello/
The game requires 10MB of storage (external or internal) to play.
Info about Reversi: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reversi
You will need approximately 15mb of storage space to install and play the game.
assets/ - compressed book and coeffs2.bin jni/ - C code Zebra + mods src/ - Java code res/ - resource files
Differences from droidzebra:
- will start in practise mode with highest difficulty
- can read games via intents/copy and paste
- Zebra engine
- play human vs human, hunam vs computer, computer vs computer
- multiple levels of play
- practice mode
- unlimited undo
The Development/Master Branch uses play store apis. The foss branch is free vom closed source software.
- added functionality to enter games (via copy and paste or manually)
- added functionality to listen to intent from Reversi Wars
- guess the best move mode
- Better Status View
- Minimum Android 5
- landscape mode