Kaolin themes for GNU Emacs
Kaolin is a set of eye pleasing themes for GNU Emacs with support for a large number of modes and external packages.
Kaolin theme variants
All screenshots are available in the wiki on the following pages:
- kaolin-dark - a dark jade variant inspired by Sierra.vim
- kaolin-aurora - Kaolin meets polar lights.
- kaolin-bubblegum - Kaolin colorful theme with dark blue background.
- kaolin-light - light variant of the original kaolin-dark.
- kaolin-eclipse - a dark purple variant
- kaolin-ocean - a dark blue variant.
- kaolin-galaxy - bright theme based on one of the Sebastian Andaur arts.
- kaolin-valley-dark - colorful Kaolin theme with brown background.
These themes might be changed in the future.
- kaolin-valley-light - light variant of kaolin-valley theme.
- kaolin-bubblegum - colorful theme with dark blue background.
- kaolin-mono-dark - almost monochrome dark green Kaolin theme.
- kaolin-fusion - Theme with dark gray background and syntax highlighting based on bright colors, such as crimson, pink, teal, amber and ultramarine.
- kaolin-mono-light - light variant of monochrome theme.
p.s. Bold means that a theme was added to master.
To install the Kaolin themes pack via package.el:
M-x package-install RET kaolin-themes RET
(require 'kaolin-themes) (load-theme 'kaolin-dark t) ;; Apply treemacs customization for Kaolin themes, requires the all-the-icons package. (kaolin-treemacs-theme) ;; Or if you have use-package installed (use-package kaolin-themes :config (load-theme 'kaolin-dark t) (kaolin-treemacs-theme))
Information about configuring Kaolin themes is available in the project wiki.
- highlight-numbers — highlight numbers in source code.
- highlight-quoted — highlight Lisp quotes and quoted symbols.
- rainbow-delimiters — mode which highlights delimiters such as parentheses, brackets or braces according to their depth.
- highlight-defined — highlight known Emacs Lisp symbols.
The mode-line config isn't a part of the Kaolin theme, you can find my telephone-line config here.