A playground to learn regular expressions with Swift. We developers obviously know that it's not an easy work to use Regular Expressions. This is my challenge, I would like to add a new and efficient tool to my skills.
Before I started, checked some documents also with a few tutorials and decided to go away with this repository. So, lots of examples and descriptions are excerpted from repo.
This repository contains a playground project that builds with Xcode 9 and Swift 4.
- How to use RegEx with Swift #
- A RegEx wrapper class to handle crowd#
- Meta Characters with examples #
- Quantifiers with examples #
- Shorthand sets #
- Flags #
- And some common examples like email, html tag etc. #
- Easy RegEx
- RegEx Cheat Sheet
- Enter the string that you want to use a regular expression on
- My favourite online RegEx tester
- Better wrapper class, maybe an extension for String
- More common examples