The libohiboard is an open-source firmware library for various ARM Cortex-M microcontrollers.
Currently developed microcontrollers:
- MKL Series by NXP Semiconductor (M0+)
- MK Series by NXP Semiconductor (M4)
- MKV Series by NXP Semiconductor (M4)
- STM32L4 Series by STM Semiconductor (M4)
- STM32L0 Series by STM Semiconductor (M0+)
- STM32WB Series by STM Semiconductor (M4 and M0+)
- PIC24FJ Series by Microchip Semiconductor
Coding style and guidilines
The codestyle is defined into this document. This document is Latex based: compile it!
The libohiboard is released under the terms of MIT License. See LICENSE.md for details.
Thanks to all person wrote a single row of code, or they suggested a change or gave us advice. See CREDITS.md for the complete list.
For any informations or request, please open an issue. Right now is the only way to contact us, but we are working for new methods.