Rundeck HTTP Workflow Step Plugin
This plugin provides a way to send HTTP requests as part of a Rundeck workflow step. It is somewhat based on https://github.com/rvs-fluid-it/rundeck-httppost-plugin.
- GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, DELETE, HEAD, OPTIONS
- Authentication: BASIC or OAuth 2.0
- Project or Framework level configuration
- Support for Self Signed SSL Certificates
OAuth 2.0 only supports the Client Credentials Grant Type. The OAuth configuration is per-project or per-framework. This means that each job will share the entire project or entire frameworks credentials. However, this allows those credentials to be externalized into the framework configuration and avoids them being exported with projects.
- Support request parameters from config and/or data
- Support request body from config and/or data
- Find a way to support per-job authentication settings?