Clone this wiki locally
- Adopted the Exception message encoding hack to work for the latests ruby versions.
- Fixed encoding issues with all parsers so that attribute and element names can now be encoded with something other than ASCII.
- Fixed off by 1 error that caused reallocation error for long XML messages.
- In tolerant mode attribute values can now be surrounded by single quotes.
- In tolerant mode attribute values can now be without quotes as long as they do not contain spaces and are followed by a white space character.
- Made Ox more tolerant when parsing invalid XML files without a prolog.
- DOCTYPE value was one character too long.
- Empty CDATA buf found and fixed by adamvaughan on github
- Fixed bug in parsing the xml instruction.
- Added locate() method that provides simple and limited xpath like functionality.
- Fixed date and fixnum conversion bug with 32 bit OS.
- Made Ox SAX compatible with Ruby 1.8.7 when readpartial is not implemented on IO.
Added an option to the SAX parser to convert special characters.
The default options encoding is now used as the default for SAX parsing.
- Changed SAX parser API for element and instruction attributes
- fixed encoding compile issue with Ruby 1.8.7 introduced with the new release
- fixed Mutex dump bug
- added SAX parser, 30+ times faster than Nokogiri and 10+ times faster than LibXML
- added support for JRuby
- added support for RBX
- changed the header file path for st.h to compile with Ruby 1.8 on Linux
- made Ruby 1.8.7 compatible (really this time)
- made Ruby 1.8.7 compatible
- parses special characters in attributes
- fixed bug with foreach ivar. Exception mesg variable is not converted to a regulat Ruby Object and must be coerced with a call to StringValue() if a String. This is an open issue in the case of other built in classes that use T_DATA.
- handles Objects that can not be serialized better (e.g., Mutex)
- support symbols that contain a < or > character
- fixed memory allocation error
- changed comment format to yardoc
- fixed exception bug in Bag
- initialized options in Ox.to_file
- fixed bug that failed to auto define a class that had a full name of comething like Boo::Zoo::Boo
Release 1.2.5 (and a few versions before)
- fixed large string corruption issue
- added reuse array to stop GC from reusing optimization global VALUEs
- added option for xml encoding to dump
- added default options