rdf-opo :: opo storage adapter for RDF.rb
An RDF.rb storage adapter for opo.
See http://blog.datagraph.org/2010/04/rdf-repository-howto for an overview of the general approach of creating RDF::Repository adaptors.
The 'rdf', 'rdf-spec', and 'rspec' gems are required.
$ sudo gem install rdf rdf-spec rspec
Also required is the quad store, [opo][http://opo.technology]
The HTTP REST API to opo is used for connectivity. Future versions may use a more direct approach.
This repository uses Git Flow to manage development and release activity. All submissions must be on a feature branch based on the develop branch to ease staging and integration.
- Do your best to adhere to the existing coding conventions and idioms.
- Don't use hard tabs, and don't leave trailing whitespace on any line.
- Do document every method you add using [YARD] annotations. Read the [tutorial][YARD-GS] or just look at the existing code for examples.
- Don't touch the
AUTHORSfiles. If you need to change them, do so on your private branch only.
- Do feel free to add yourself to the
CREDITSfile and the corresponding list in the the
README. Alphabetical order applies.
- Do note that in order for us to merge any non-trivial changes (as a rule of thumb, additions larger than about 15 lines of code), we need an explicit [public domain dedication][PDD] on record from you.