Laravel Shopify App
[2020-01-13] As a notice to all: I am currently refactoring the package in a branch to be more manageable. This package has grown exponentially beyond what I had expected and has become a little cumbersome to manage. The new structure will is simply a shuffle of existing code and minor refactors so future contributions, maintenance, and issues will be much easier to handle. I will try to handle the open issues currently in the queue and issue patch releases as I am doing this -- however I can not guarantee this as I am only one person. Please bare with me... thank you!
A full-featured Laravel package for aiding in Shopify App development, similar to
shopify_app for Rails. Works for Laravel 5.6+
Table of Contents
* Wiki pages
- Installation* (New video guide to come soon)
- Route List*
- Contributing Guide
For more information, tutorials, etc., please view the project's wiki.
- Provide assistance in developing Shopify apps with Laravel
- Integration with Shopify API (REST, async REST, GraphQL)
- Authentication & installation for shops (both per-user and offline types)
- Plan & billing integration for single, recurring, and usage-types
- Tracking charges to a shop (recurring, single, usage, etc) with trial support
- Auto install app webhooks and scripttags thorugh background jobs
- Provide basic AppBridge views
- Handles and processes incoming webhooks
- Handles and verifies incoming app proxy requests
- Namespacing abilities to run multiple apps on the same database
For full resources on this package, see the wiki.
For internal documentation, it is available here from phpDocumentor.
Issue or request?
If you have found a bug or would like to request a feature for discussion, please use the
ISSUE_TEMPLATE in this repo when creating your issue. Any issue submitted without this template will be closed.
This project is released under the MIT license.
Contibutors are updated each release, pulled from Github API. See
I develop this package in my spare time, with a busy family/work life like many of you! So, I would like to thank everyone who's helped me out from submitting PRs, to assisting on issues, and plain using the package (I hope its useful). Cheers.