A leiningen plugin to make it easy to use the Clojure Debugging Toolkit.
lein-cdt ncludes a hook that will ensure JVMs are started in debug mode. To use it, add
To connect to any running debug JVM (ie, hooked and started via lein
repl or lein swank), run
lein cdt starts a REPL, 'uses' com.georgejahad.cdt and runs
Projects can set :cdt-debug-port to change the JVM debug port (which is used by CDT). The default CDT port is 8021.
lein cdt-emacs downloads the Clojure source to a central location
and prints instructions for configuring emacs to work with CDT.
More info on CDT here:
- upgrading CDT versions is currently tricky - it requires updates in project.clj and cdt_emacs.clj
- cdt-emacs is currently hardcoded to download Clojure 1.2.0 - this should be configurable or something
- cdt-emacs currently hardcoded to a particular cdt version - is there a better way?
- downloading other sources?
- top-to-bottom tutorial would be nice
Copyright (C) 2010 Travis Vachon
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License, the same as Clojure.