Make a mess out of both sample string generation and your good reputation. Hopefully it'll get someone in massive trouble someday.
Oh and I guess it's useful for testing profanity filters or something? Whatever, dude.
require 'fucko' Fucko::Name.name => "Spaz Wankovich" Fucko::Company.name => "Motherfucking Balls and Co." Fucko::Dictionary.adjective => "shaggy-nippled" Fucko::Dictionary.noun => "cock"
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
- Thanks to Matthew Kocher for the idea, half of the name, most of the inspiration and constantly asking me if I've made this yet.
- Benjamin Curtis and his fantastic Faker gem.
If you're offended by this gem, which you should be, and you happen to make a blog post about it, please email me.
Also, if it gets you (or a friend) fired or divorced, I'd love to know!
Copyright (c) 2012 Eric "Doc" Ritezel. See LICENSE for details.