Projects Already Doing Something Like Shellac
- Closh (Clojure shell) gets completions from bash, zsh, and fish!
- A wrapper around bash completion to export completion to zsh: https://github.com/curusarn/bash-complete-api
- openstack does not have a completion for zsh. This is how I used bash-complete-api to create zsh completion for openstack:
- (From Simon Let via e-mail)
- shell_completion in Rust is not a flag parser, but a shim that allows you to write completion plugins in Rust rather than bash.
- https://shellcomp.github.io/ -- Shellcomp is a simple standard to perform completion. Completion is implemented in the command about to be run: The shell runs the command with a specific --tabcomplete '<partial_string>' option. The command responds with simple JSON structure that the shell will parse to perform completion or display help messages. -- There doesn't appear to be much more than a README ?