Where To Send Feedback
andychu edited this page
Apr 13, 2021
Clone this wiki locally
I'm looking for feedback on Oil! This includes:
- The compatible OSH language.
- Does it run your shell and bash scripts?
- How can we make debugging eaiser?
- Are the error messages helpful?
- The new Oil language.
- Do you like the syntax?
- Does it work the way you expect?
- What documentation do you need that is missing?
- The interactive shell (lower priority, but still welcome)
and more. You can:
- Open an issue on Github. You can also search for existing, related issues.
- Start a new topic on
#oil-discusson oilshell.zulipchat.com (requires login with Github or Google).
- Or chat with me directly. However basically anything is on topic for
#oil-discuss. Don't be shy about asking! Many things are not documented, and your questions will help me fill that gap.