npm install flocore-lib
bower install flocore-lib
The complete docs are hosted here: flocore documentation. There's also a flocore API reference available generated from the JSDocs of the project, where you'll find low-level details on each flocore utility.
To get community assistance and ask for help with implementation questions, please use our community forums.
- Generate a random address
- Generate a address from a SHA256 hash
- Import an address via WIF
- Create a Transaction
- Sign a Florincoin message
- Verify a Florincoin message
- Create an OP RETURN transaction
- Create a 2-of-3 multisig P2SH address
- Spend from a 2-of-2 multisig P2SH address
We're using Flocore in production, as are many others, but please use common sense when doing anything related to finances! We take no responsibility for your implementation decisions.
If you find a security issue, please email email@example.com.
Please send pull requests for bug fixes, code optimization, and ideas for improvement. For more information on how to contribute, please refer to our CONTRIBUTING file.
Building the Browser Bundle
To build a flocore-lib full bundle for the browser:
This will generate files named
You can also use our pre-generated files, provided for each release along with a PGP signature by one of the project's maintainers. To get them, checkout a release commit (for example, https://github.com/oipwg/flocore-lib/commit/e33b6e3ba6a1e5830a079e02d949fce69ea33546 for v0.12.6).
To verify signatures, use the following PGP keys:
- @braydonf: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9BBF07CAC07A276D
D909 EFE6 70B5 F6CC 89A3 607A 9BBF 07CA C07A 276D
- @gabegattis: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x441430987182732C
F3EA 8E28 29B4 EC93 88CB B0AA 4414 3098 7182 732C
- @kleetus: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x33195D27EF6BDB7F
F8B0 891C C459 C197 65C2 5043 3319 5D27 EF6B DB7F
- @matiu: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9EDE6DE4DE531FAC
25CE ED88 A1B1 0CD1 12CD 4121 9EDE 6DE4 DE53 1FAC
Development & Tests
git clone https://github.com/oipwg/flocore-lib cd flocore-lib npm install
Run all the tests:
You can also run just the Node.js tests with
gulp test:node, just the browser tests with
or create a test coverage report (you can open
coverage/lcov-report/index.html to visualize it) with
Code released under the MIT license.
Copyright 2013-2018 BitPay, Inc. Bitcore is a trademark maintained by BitPay, Inc. Flocore is a fork of it.