Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
We've added support for accessTokens and two new namespaces, token and tokenManager, to handle both idTokens and accessTokens. The token namespace makes it easier to specify how to retrieve your tokens: getWithoutPrompt, getWithPopup, and getWithRedirect. The tokenManager allows tracking tokens and automatically refreshes them for you.
- 25241e2 - Emit "expired" events when autoRefresh is disabled (#37)
- 71aaf7f - Added tokenManager.on, tokenManager.off, tokenManager.clear, and autoRefresh (#36)
- be508d2 - Added tokenManager.refresh (#35)
- cde3065 - Added tokenManager.add, tokenManager.get, and tokenManager.remove (#31)
- d1b5e54 - Added token.getWithPopup, token.getWithRedirect, and token.parseFromUrl (#30)
- 96c5251 - Added accessToken support to getWithoutPrompt (#28)
- db02161 - Added maxClockSkew option (#34)
- ef205fd - Generate config.js instead of config.json (#33)
- 7026830 - Changed dist/browser, changed version header, added maxAge (#32)
You can get the latest release from npm.