Head over to the user docs for instructions on how to install scalafmt.
sbt core/compile(specific project).
- Run all unit tests:
- Run only formatting tests:
- Write new formatting test: read this doc.
- Build docs: See instructions on the site or locally at
- Hack on sbt plugin: run
- Run jmh benchmarks:
- Run formatter on millions of lines of code:
tests/test:runMain org.scalafmt.ScalafmtProps(slow, and requires a lot of memory/cpu)
- Debug performance: after each test run in
FormatTests, a flamegraph report like this one is generated in
target/index.html. I usually keep a browser tab open at
localhost:3000/target/index.htmlalong with this background process:
browser-sync start --server --files "target/*.html". See Browsersync.
The current maintainers (people who can merge pull requests) are:
- Ólafur Páll Geirsson -
- Pedro J Rodriguez Tavarez -
- Iurii Susuk -
- Paul Draper -
- Rikito Taniguchi
An up-to-date list of contributors is available here: https://github.com/scalameta/scalafmt/graphs/contributors
We strive to offer a welcoming environment to learn, teach and contribute.
JProfiler generously supports scalafmt with its full-featured Java Profiler.