Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
This page must be translated into English (or reviewed). Use French pages model. Thank you for your contributions
Manage the environment
myCLASS is a classification engine. It does not have a graphical interface of its own. To adapt and create training corpuses, you have to program. Our choice is to use a programming environment to test, train and integrate the classifier into a WebService. The whole project is written in java.
- have installed the java JDK (minimum version 7)
- have an IDE installed (NetBeans or Eclipse)
- download or clone the resource MYCLASS from Github
MYCLASS contains the following folders:
- config: the configuration file
- prog: the folder of java projects
- ToUnZipIntoMYCLASS_MODEL: the data folder of the examples (to unzip)
The simplified installation consists in putting
By default, the examples are configured for these paths.
Finally, you have to import projects from the prog folder into the development environment.
Ready to experiment! >> Use