- Create an account on componentsearchengine.com if you don't have one already.
- Download a prebuilt version of library-loader from the releases page.
- Generate a config file to store your settings in.
Option 1: Generate a global config
Option 2: Generate a local config
library-loader -g(current working directory).
- Edit the config file to your liking. Global config locations:
Build from source
- Make sure you have the rust toolchain installed.
- Download the source.
git clone https://github.com/olback/library-loader.git.
- CD into
cargo buildto build, or
cargo runto run.
- The binary is stored in
- Install by running
cargo install --path ..
This is an implementation of https://www.samacsys.com/library-loader/ in Rust. Why? Well, since the library-loader SamacSys provides only works on Windows, I thought it would be neat to make something similar but available to everyone.
For upcomming features, please see the TODO.md.