A collection of Dockerfiles.
Fresh images are generated by the CI on a weekly basis.
- Swiss Army Knife
- CUPS print server
- Debian packaging tools
- Java development tools
- JSON Resume
- docker >= 17.05 (for moby#31352)
- Each directory contains dockerfiles used to build a specific image
- build.sh: builds images and tag them using their directory and the extension of their
gnupg/Dockerfile.unstableis used to build the
- build.env: contains settings for the
- gen-dockerfiles.sh: this script is used to generate dockefiles every time a
gen-*.envfile is found in a directory (the Dockerfile is generated using the
gen-$TYPE-dockerfile.shscript and named
- gen-light-dockerfile.sh: this script is used to generate multi-stage dockefiles used to build light images that only contains a few executables and static files (no system tools, no shell, ...).
*/gen-*.env: contains settings for the Dockerfile generation scripts