.NET Core port of CS-Script. Currently this repository is only for source code, release and issue management. The full wiki documentation can be found at https://github.com/oleg-shilo/cs-script.
CS-Script.Core has some dramatic improvements comparing to the .NET Full. However there are some limitations associated with .NET Core being a young and constantly evolving platform.
Also, some of the early CS-Script features, which demonstrated little traction with the developers have been deprecated. See Limitations section.
Imposed by .NET Core:
- No support for script app.config file Support for custom app.config files is not available for .NET Core due to the API limitations
- No building "*.exe"
CS-Script obsolete features and limitations:
- All scripts are compiled with debug symbols generated
- No surrogate process support (
//css_host) for x86 vs. x64 execution The CPU-specific engine executable must be used.
- No support for deprecated settings:
- No automatic elevation via arg '-elevate'
Elevation must be done via shell