Clone this wiki locally
- If you’re new to Objective-J and Cappuccino, you might want to start by downloading the Cappuccino Starter Kit and reading through a few of the tutorials and demos on the main site. All the demos are hosted on github as well.
- There’s also a set of Tools you can download that can help you develop, debug, and deploy. Check out this high level overview of the tools.
- Cappuccino apps are essentially the front of a whole system. To communicate with the server side scripts and databases, it will have to do these Client-server Communications.
- Read the FAQ.
- Read the Glossary if you come across terms you don’t recognize. And let us know if there’s a term missing!
- Filing bugs is the easiest and most helpful way to contribute.
- Check out the Projects to Work On
- Instructions on Getting and Building the Source and Contributing Code
- Write Documentation
- Have a look at the build server to see the state of the current HEAD
- Subscribe to the mailing list
- Chat with us directly on the IRC Channel
- Check out the Current Projects people are working on.
List of available modules / frameworks for Cappuccino
Cookbook area for collecting patterns that are useful in writing cappuccino applications.
Tips for optimizing Cappuccino applications.
Bits of useful code.
Changelist for each release