U8g2: Library for monochrome displays, version 2
U8g2 is a monochrome graphics library for embedded devices. U8g2 supports controller based (for example SSD1306) monochrome OLEDs and LCDs (See the U8g2/U8x8 setup guide for a complete list of supported display controller). The Arduino library U8g2 can be installed from the library manager of the Arduino IDE. U8g2 also includes U8x8 library:
- Includes all graphics procedures (line/box/circle draw).
- Supports many fonts. (Almost) no restriction on the font height.
- Requires some memory in the microcontroller to render the display.
- Text output only (character) device.
- Only fonts allowed with fixed size per character (8x8 pixel).
- Writes directly to the display. No buffer in the microcontroller required.