Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
U8g2 is a monochrome graphics library for embedded devices.
- Supported Display Controller: SSD1305, SSD1306, SSD1309, SSD1322, SSD1325, SSD1327, SSD1329, SSD1606, SSD1607, SH1106, SH1107, SH1122, T6963, RA8835, LC7981, PCD8544, PCF8812, HX1230, UC1601, UC1604, UC1608, UC1610, UC1611, UC1701, ST7565, ST7567, ST7588, ST75256, NT7534, IST3020, ST7920, LD7032, KS0108, SED1520, SBN1661, IL3820, MAX7219 (see here for a full list)
- The Arduino library U8g2 can be installed from the library manager of the Arduino IDE.
U8g2 also includes U8x8 library. Features for U8g2 and U8x8 are:
- Includes all graphics procedures (line/box/circle draw).
- Supports many fonts. (Almost) no restriction on the font height.
- Requires some memory in the microcontroller to render the display.
- Text output only (character) device.
- Only fonts allowed with fixed size per character (8x8 pixel).
- Writes directly to the display. No buffer in the microcontroller required.
There is one more class/sub-library "U8log", which emulates an output terminal (like Arduino serial monitor): U8log Reference Manual
- How to install U8g2
- Introduction to U8g2
- U8g vs. U8g2 (with code porting guide)
- Supported Arduino Boards
- U8g2 C++/Arduino Setup
- U8g2 C Setup
- U8x8 C++/Arduino Setup
- U8x8 C Setup
- U8g2 Reference Manual
- U8x8 Reference Manual
- U8log Reference Manual