Note: There will be no more development for U8glib. Please use u8g2.
A graphics library with support for many different monochrome displays.
Left: NHD-2.7-12864 OLED (SSD1325), right: EA DOGS102 LCD (UC1701)
- Latest version of U8glib for Arduino is available in the Library Manager
- Download Arduino Version from Github
- Bintray download links:
- U8glib for Arduino
- U8glib for AVR
- U8glib for ARM
- Converter for BDF fonts: bdf2u8g_101.exe on google drive.
- Supported environments:
- Arduino (ATMEGA and ARM)
- AVR (ATMEGA)
- ARM (with example for LPC1114)
- Library for graphic LCDs and OLEDs
- U8glib documentation and tutorials
- Graphical user interface library (GUI) available: M2tklib
- COM interfaces: Software SPI, Hardware SPI, 8Bit parallel
- Large number of fonts
- Monospaced and proportional fonts
- Mouse-Cursor support
- Landscape and portrait mode
- Many supported devices (SSD1325, ST7565, ST7920, UC1608, UC1610, UC1701, PCD8544, PCF8812, KS0108, LC7981, SBN1661, SSD1306, SH1106, T6963, LD7032)
- Well-defined interface to the device subsystem