Last modified 2018-09-07
olin.build provides support for student-related software projects with the
goal of building Olin's software development culture.
- management of the
- access to services like Twilio
- hosting of community software projects
- maintaining an active group of people with interest and/or experience in/with software development
- general resources for software projects
- presentations and workshops around various computing topics
Anyone interested in contributing to
olin.build's projects may be considered a
member if they choose to be.
Officers and Roles
olin.build's various pursuits will each be led by a single DRI (Directly
olin.build will itself be managed by a DRI (Directly
Responsible Individual), with further responsibilities delegated to individuals
at the DRI's discretion.
At a meeting one month prior to the end of the school year, a new general DRI and any pursuit DRIs will be nominated and elected by plurality voting of all members present.
Club Materials, Purchases, and Space
olin.build's purchases will mainly relate to software services and
infrastructure, including but not limited to domain hosting, hosted servers,
paid API access, licenses, and computing equipment.
Amendments to this charter can be proposed and adopted at any time by a majority of members in the olin-build.slack.com channel.