A good day of work. I just finished a long test game with all three architectures, and everything looks solid.
As far as I can tell, these are ready to go after making installers and such, but everyone else has an oportunity to find bugs while I sleep...
We won't hold up for minor gameplay issues, but if anyone turns up a repeatable crasher I will rebuild everything.
Barring problems, we should start rolling the releases out tonight.
- fixed crash case on fallback from an unsupported fullscreen
- fixed overrun with very fast system connecting to a very lagged server
- fixed bad Z_Free on sounds not found
- fixed autoswitch with sync clients
- fixed losing console field on positive histories
- fixed demo recording and playback with new net code
- handle signed bit fields in msg code
- fixed playerstate event bit loss on encoding
- fixed "bad clientnum on player entity"
- reenabled corpses sinking into ground