Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
This page contains a selection of projects and code snippets i maintain on public repositiories. This is not intended to be some kind of official site, but rather a starting hub for myself. The projects listed have no common topic, but they're all somehow related to mapping, transport-logistics and line-of-business applications.
- GitHub - my projects on GitHub
- Blocks - my blocks on bl.ocks.org, the nerdy stuff
- Blog - my code samples on the developer blog of my company.
- Or ask your questions at the xServer Forum
- xServer .NET bin - a collection of samples for PTV xServer .NET that are (currently) not included in the SDK.
- Leaflet.NonTiledLayer - a Leaflet layer for non-tiled overlays. You can test it here.
- leaflet-marker-booster - boost performance and usability for the Leaflet CircleMarker.
- Leaflet-d3layer - Use D3 with Leaflet. You can test it here.
- SharpMap.Widgets - Build responsive map applications for web and desktop Browser Demo
- SpatialTutorial - A tutorial that shows some practices to visualize, analyze and manipulate spatial data with PTV xServer and Leaflet
- LeafletPano - a simple tile generator to slice large images into small tiles that can be rendered on mobile devices. You can watch some demo images here.
- WorldQuiz - some geographic mini-games i coded for fun (and to evaluate the rendering-limits for mobile browsers). You can play it here.
- scsf20xx - a port of Microsoft's abandoned "Smart Client Software Factory" to the current VS releases.