Handout for workshops on Test-driven Development with TYPO3 CMS
In this repository, you can find the English and German handout for my workshops on test-driven development (TDD) and unit testing for TYPO3 CMS using PHPUnit.
The directory AdditionalDocuments/ contains additional single documents:
The directory Resources/ contains additional resources:
- Tea example for unit tests for extbase extensions for TYPO3 CMS
- Selenium demo for using Selenium with PHPUnit
- Anagram finder is the finished result of a code kata for TDD
- Coffee example is my starting point for demonstrating TDD
- TDD Seed for starting PHPUnit projects with Composer (without TYPO3 CMS)
About me (Oliver Klee)
I am the maintainer of the PHPUnit TYPO3 extension, which is available in the TYPO3 extension repository (TER).
You can book me for workshops at your company.
I also frequently give workshops at the TYPO3 Developer Days.
These documents are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License (CC BY-SA 4.0). Please check the LICENSE file for details.
In a nutshell, you are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.