Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- January 17, 2014: Updated ini class. (Addressed issue #1.)
- February 16, 2014: Added minimum confidence level (per request at FSDeveloper).
- June 11, 2014: More closely follows the MVVM pattern. No new end user functionality.
- October 23, 2014: Major refactoring. Added new icon, error logging, support for CSV data sources, and donation link.
- October 24, 2014: Miscellaneous fixes, asynchronous commands, and Prepar3D compatibility.
- October 25, 2014: Small fix to SimInfo and set InvariantCulture on TryParse.
- October 30, 2014: Additional SimConnect connection method for redundancy, additional logging, and improved simulator detection.
- November 29, 2014: Add command line argument parser and additional arguments.
- January 12, 2015: Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition support.
- April 20, 2015: Fix web request and modify exception handling code.
- September 19, 2015: Minor improvements.