A timer for estimating how much a meeting has cost. Simply calculating the amount of people times the average hourly rate times duration.
Because sometimes meetings are held just because having meetings is what we do. But really, this was built mainly for fun and for learning Cycle.js. Haven't really used this during any real meetings yet.
The project is using the following tools and technologies:
- Create Cycle App as the base boilerplate
- Cycle.js as the core, in addition to the following:
- xstream as a stream library
- Prettier for automatic code formatting
- TypeStyle for CSS-in-JS
- Jest for testing
- HTML Looks Like for testing that the views look about right
- jsverify for property based testing
- Moment for date and duration formatting
- Install dependencies:
- Run tests:
- Run dev build: