A revision-tracking pastebin service.
- React/Flux (Isomorphic)
Running the tests
__tests__/test_server_config.js with your db credentials, if needed.
Tests run by default on port 9000; make sure nothing else is using that port, or the tests will fail.
cp server_config.sample.js server_config.js
cp frontend_config.sample.js frontend_config.js
Install and run mongodb. If you use a non-default port or add user credentials, edit the server config file with the correct settings.
npm run build
You should see
app is listening on 8000
The server will run at
http://locahost:8000 by default.
Features in progress
- Final bugfixes related to highlighting (done)
- Keyboard shortcuts (for actions and text editing-- like making
tabwork properly) (done)
- Enable the clone/new buttons (done)
- Make it isomorphic - with this comes functionality even when JS is disabled, and faster pageloads (halfway there-- it's sending markup with the first response, which speeds up pageload 10x, but still needs to pre-load the paste data serverside)
- Queryparams for highlighting lines or slices of a paste when sharing
- CSS tweaks, mobile issues (see issue tracker)