Metro 4 Components Library
Sleek, intuitive, and powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
Build responsive, mobile-first projects on the web with the first front-end component library in Metro Style.
Explore Metro 4 docs »
Metro 4 is an MIT-licensed open source project.
It's an independent project with its ongoing development made possible entirely thanks to the support by these
Current Version 4.2.18
- Full code refactoring and optimisation
- New components
- New plugin model
- Declarative approach to the definition of components
- Framework itself monitors components, pressure via ajax
- Framework itself monitors components attributes to change
- Styles created using the less preprocessor by Alexis Sellier
- preCode by Leon Sorokin preCode
- easing functions by George McGinley Smith easing
- mousewheel.js by Brandon Aaron mousewheel
- strftime by Tom Doan strftime
- jQuery Core jquery
- scrolStop by Ross Allen ssorallen
- function b64toBlob by Jeremy Banks
- All who brought something good
IE11+, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Android, IOS
Metro 4 has MIT License
Thanks to all. Special thanks to all those who financially supported the project.
Thanks to all who a testing a project.