- Easy to use
- Parse CSV files directly (local or over the network)
- Fast mode (is really fast)
- Stream large files (even via HTTP)
- Reverse parsing (converts JSON to CSV)
- Auto-detect delimiter
- Worker threads to keep your web page reactive
- Header row support
- Pause, resume, abort
- Can convert numbers and booleans to their types
- Optional jQuery integration to get files from
- One of the only parsers that correctly handles line-breaks and quotations
Papa Parse has no dependencies - not even jQuery.
Homepage & Demo
To learn how to use Papa Parse:
Papa Parse for Node
Papa Parse can parse a Readable Stream instead of a File when used in Node.js environments (in addition to plain strings). In this mode,
encoding must, if specified, be a Node-supported character encoding. The
worker config options are unavailable.
Use papaparse.min.js for production.
Papa Parse is under test. Download this repository, run
npm install, then
npm test to run the tests in your browser.
To discuss a new feature or ask a question, open an issue. To fix a bug, submit a pull request to be credited with the contributors! Remember, a pull request, with test, is best. You may also discuss on Twitter with #PapaParse or directly to me, @mholt6.