An out-of-the-box Emacs configuration with super powers, now also on Docker!
Clone the repository with
git clone https://github.com/omaciel/super-emacs
or download the repository as an archive and place it at your
home directory. Once done, start Emacs or well, super Emacs.
Pull super-emacs docker image and start
docker pull myterminal/super-emacs
- Minimal interface with almost everything except the window turned off
- Material theme applied by default, with a readable font-size
- MELPA added as a package archive
- Navigation through buffers simplified with winner and windmove.
- See command suggestions when
C-xis pressed, using
- Super-easy file system navigation with
- No more welcome screen, Emacs starts up to greet you and shows the date
- Reload file in a buffer quickly with
- Python development ready!
- Fully integration with ZSH shell
- Use multi-term for all shell needs
- Git enabled with the power of magit
- Mark down ready
- helm to take your Emacs experience to the next level
- multiple-cursors to be able to edit text in style
- ace-jump-mode to be able to jump around quickly
- powerline to decorate your mode-line and make it more informative
- switch-window to be able to switch windows visually
- buffer-move for moving buffers within windows quickly
- auto-complete for easy text editing
- ztree for an efficient directory tree comparison
- undo-tree to be able to visualize your changes in a buffer
- neotree to be able to spawn a tree at any directory
- dired-launch to be able to open files with their default applications from within
- which-key to be suggested with what you can do after pressing
- meta-presenter for presenting slide-shows from within Emacs
- myterminal-controls for quick-toggle controls at a key-stroke
- theme-looper for switching themes in style
- magit for powerful integration with Git
- multi-term for a better console experience
- jedi, flycheck for a smooth experience while writing Python code - Refer to python.el for information about installing Python packages and configuring the jedi server)
Refer key-bindings.el for all the pre-configured key-bindings for your convenience.