End User Documentation for Omeka S
Omeka S is a web publication system for universities, galleries, libraries, archives, and museums. It creates a local network of independently curated exhibits sharing a collaboratively built pool of items and their metadata. Watch our screencast for a quick tour of Omeka S
Omeka S is developed alongside Omeka Classic, part of the Omeka family of web publishing platforms.
The documentation is organized in a series of markdown (md) documents. Click on any file with the .md extension to read it.
- Creating and managing Users
- Installing and managing Modules
- Installation-level Settings for the installation
- Item Sets. Manage aggregated groups of items.
- Vocabularies. Manage the metadata standards for your install.
- Resource Templates. Manage predefined sets of properties
For troubleshooting, problem solving, and questions, please post on our forum.