Floating Web View
A simple cross-platform floating web view written in QML.
- Supports basic Google search bar functionality.
- Stays on top of all other screens, it can be enabled or disabled.
- Window frame and all other visual components (buttons, text boxes etc) are made by hand, which means they look the same on all platforms.
- Window frame can be visible or invisible.
- Its design is based on Safari Browser.
- Can be built for macOS, Windows and Linux.
Only tested on macOS for now.
How to build
Download and use Qt Creator to build it, the newest version of Qt Creator can be found here.