Last update June 27, 2017
For convenience (and later on SEO purposes) I deconstructed the homepage so it now points to includes for each section.
All the different sections can be found in the includes directory:
- head - Includes the
<html>tag as well as all the head and meta stuff the goes in there
- title - Includes the title header for each page as well as the
- content layer - Is not in the includes (yet?) and have the main content of the page (post, homepage, etc)
- footer - Includes the footer stuff
- scripts - Includes the scripts section starts with
</body>and ends with
Post Structure [WIP]
Last update June 28, 2017
- Head and title should be pulled from
- H1 should be pulled from the post header
- Header image should be called from an include with a passing param of the image name linking to the assets directory. This should be a set condition.
- If no image called from the include, use a default image
- Images should be used for the social sharing (Facebook's open graph etc)
- Text from the post itself, should pull from the file. All g here.
- Post navigation - Next one, last one etc
- Footer - from