These are some of the projects that were created during Game Dev Day:
- adam-thomas/gdd-spore - The beginnings of a Spore-like planet eating simulator.
- gfwilliams/PainRun - A bad (but ad-free!) copy of Death Run 3D... and in VR!
- edent/aframedemo - A quick hackday project to make an immersive VR art gallery.
- adjl/CryingAngels - The idea is to have the Weeping Crying Angels pursue you in a maze; they stop when you look at them. This repo focuses on the implementation of the latter mechanic.
- lpmi-13/privateRepository - Word breakout, where the words change to their plural form
- AverageMarcus/Pushermon-Go - A Pokémon Go clone built using Pusher, Mapbox and Pokéapi
If I've missed any projects, or described them wrong, submit a pull request!
These are the slides used for the Game Dev Day.
You can view the slides as a PDF here: GDD.pdf
You can load the GDD.md file in Deckset. It uses the yellow variant of the Ostrich theme.
Intro to A-Frame
These are the introduction to A-Frame slides that give an overview of A-Frame, how to use it and some of it's features.
You can view the slides as a PDF here: Intro to A-Frame.pdf
The links in the slides are:
You can load the Intro to A-Frame.md file in Deckset. It uses the blue variant of the Ostrich theme.