Unity OpenTerminal (Mobile support!)
Have you ever:
- Wanted to use cheat codes for your games?
- Enable GOD MODE while testing some features?
- Add some coins without leaving the game?
- Enable/Disable parts of your code at runtime without leaving playmode?
Now you can simply do [almost!] anything at runtime using OpenTerminal!
How to use:
- Add [TerminalCommand("commandName", "commandDescription")] Attribute to public MonoBehaviour methods.
- Create an empty game object and add Terminal component to it.
- Run your game and press ` (the button usually on top of Tab button). On mobile long press with 4 fingers to show terminal.
- Type your commandName and it will be execute!
Enable terminal in mobile:
- AutoComplete: press tab and see available commands
- Custom Terminal configs.
- Supports commands with simple parameters (int, string, float, double ... )
- Can show return type of a command in terminal
you can find me @omid3098 in twitter.
- support vectors or other parameters which contain ",";