Clone this wiki locally
- Auth Hash Schema - Learn what the contents of the auth hash returned by OmniAuth will include.
- Using Multiple Providers - The easiest way to use multiple providers from a single application.
- Managing Multiple Providers - An investigation into some of the new difficulties that having multiple authentication methods brings and how to resolve them
- Contributing to OmniAuth - Some instructions for setting up an environment to contribute to OmniAuth.
- Integration Testing - OmniAuth has some facilities for easing integration testing. Learn about them here!
- Setup Phase - Information on the per-request setup phase or how to change request options (credentials and more) on the fly.
- Dynamic Providers - How to modify the credentials of a provider at runtime.
- Saving User Location - Redirect users back to where they came upon login.
- Selectively loading Omniauth gems - e.g. if you're only using OAuth and don't want LDAP dependencies et al
- Route callback to controller action - When callback request is made, route user based on its params (Rails 3 only)