THIS IS UNDER ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT
If you are interested in contributing (pull requests are always welcome), please open an issue with the feature you are considering adding first.
Adding tests (property/unit/whatever) are always welcome.
It currently is working on a personal little project of mine while I ensure there are not any glaring issues with the core codebase, currently the only way to interact with a Wyst instance is through the core, but I am working on writing a REST API layer.
- distributed lock
- use Git to manage versions of a Job
- Ability to get raw health metrics about cluster
- Failing jobs don't affect the Queue's ability to complete other jobs
- ability to schedule jobs in the Future (can do but should add covenience wrappers like
- recurring jobs
- easy deploy CLI/Dockerfile/Dokku/Heroku
- Get to 100% doc coverage