Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Starting with TBB 2020 release:
- The new tag format is used for releases:
v2020.1, etc). Tags in the old format are also added for smooth transition during TBB 2020 (
2020_U1, etc.), but releases are not created based on these tags.
- The new name format is used for TBB binary (
tbb-<major_version>.<update>-<os_suffix>.<ext>) and documentation (
- Version and date are not added to top-level folders in TBB binary packages.
Starting with TBB 2019 U9 release:
- Binary package for Linux contains TBB binaries built with GCC 4.8 and does not contain TBB binaries built with GCC 4.1, 4.4 and 4.7;
- Binary package for Windows does not contain TBB binaries built with vc12;
- Binary package for macOS does not contain universal binaries.
- TBBConfig.cmake files were updated in binary packages to resolve an issue with multiple invocation of