Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Changes from 6.0.4 to 6.1.0:
- Ability to disable users instead of deleting them.
- Commenting on logs.
- Fixed display issues on the dashboard.
- Permalink for individual logs
- Creating and editing logs moved to separate page
- Centralized session manager
- Improved build script
- Created development Vagrant Configuration
- Improved internal permissions
- Validation of API request parameters
- Misc. fixes and improvements
- Session expiration enforced
- IE rendering issues
- Apache .htaccess rewrite
- Updated version number causing infinite redirect
This update is highly recommended due to the session enforcement fixes.
It's been nearly a year since Dandelion 5 was released. During this time, Dandelion has gone through almost a complete rewrite and restructure. All this work has put it in a great position for future additions and maintainability. Dandelion 6 has a lot of cool new features including but not limited to:
- Editing the category on a log
- Completed API
- Unified, more powerful search
- Better theme handling
- and more!
From this point forward, all major releases will have a code name along with the normal version numbers. Why? Because I think it's cool. Because of the vast amount of changes making the current Dandelion look almost nothing like the old, Phoenix has been chosen as the code name for Dandelion 6.
The time has come! Take back the time you've wasted keeping up with written logs! Download Dandelion "Phoenix" and taste the true power of logging.