Two-factor (TOTP) authentication for Android 5.0+
OneTimePass supports the following features:
- Supports opening otpauth:// URLs
- Scan QR codes to create new accounts easily
- View QR codes to export existing accounts
- Searchable, sortable listing of accounts
- Manual entry account creation
- Import/Export for backup and restore purposes
- Does not rely upon Android Shared Preferences
- Relies upon AES-256 for on-device encryption
- Supports Android 5.0 (and up)
Submit bug reports and request features using github issues.
Have code to share back? Make a pull request using the development branch.
- Author: Kevin C. Krinke
OneTimePass - Two-factor (TOTP) authentication for Android 5.0+ Copyright (C) 2017-2018 Kevin C. Krinke This software is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; specifically version 2.1 of the License and not any other version. This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA