One tsp. Help (FAQs)
These are the help documents from One tsp., which might just be the best recipe organizer in the universe. I've made these docs available as a public repo so that you (yes, you!) can make additions and corrections to our frequently asked questions.
This is a bit of an experiment. Here are some suggestions to get started:
- You should know your way around basic HTML and git before getting started.
- Fork/clone this repo and edit the included HTML files. You should preview your changes in a web browser directly from your local file system. There's no need to setup a web server.
- Use relative URLs to link between HTML files and for image references.
- Avoid using CSS. I'll make sure the layout works when I merge with onetsp.com.
- Submit a pull request to have your changes included in the site.
- Keep it simple! :)
Hopefully obvious, but I reserve the right to reject or modify any changes before including them on the site. Your contributions to One tsp. through this repo are strictly voluntary; you will not be paid.
Contact me with any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org