OPC UA Client test console application, using One-Way Automation C++ OPC UA SDK.
How to build on Windows.
It is assumed that source code repository base folder is at RepoBaseFolder.
Please note that currently binaries for the OPC UA SDK are created only for VC++ 2017, 64 bit debug version. If you need SDK binaries for other targets (not only VC++, any other target like Ubuntu or Raspberry Pi), please create an issue or contact us.
- Install Microsoft Visual Studio 2017. Free Community edition is sufficient. Note that component Desktop development with C++ should be selected in Visual Studio Installer, and installed. Please also note that scripts which build dependencies, have path to the vcvarsall.bat file, which prepares environment to build C++ code, set for Community edition of Visual Studio (C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Auxiliary\Build). If you have Enterprise or Professional version, please adjust path in the build-botan.bat file.
- Install Python 2.7 and add path to it into the Path environment variable;
- Install nasm (download from http://www.nasm.us, and add path to it into Path environment variable;)
- git should be availabe from Windows command line console, together with git shell sh.exe.
Clone and build dependencies
- Open command line console and go to the folder RepoBaseFolder/OpcUaTestClient
- Run script install-dependencies.cmd This can take for a while (around 15 minutes) to pull source code and build all the dependencies.
Open solution RepoBaseFolder/OpcUaTestClient/OpcUatestClient.sln with Visual Studio 2017 and build the solution.
Please note that at the very first run of the built application it will take some time to create CA certificate and Application Instance Certificate.
License and Copyright
Copyright 2018, One-Way Aautomation Inc.
This source code can be distributed and used under MIT license terms (https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
If you have questions / issues, or need binaries of the SDK for other targets, please contact us by email ravil at onewayautomation.com.